Saturday, April 14, 2007

Karen's 31st Birthday!!

My good friend Karen turned 31 this year,
and we had a great day celebrating her life!
First, we surprised her with a new BBQ in the morning....she loved it! Then we all met at Javier's for an early dinner...chips & salsa baby! Javier's is my favorite! Its HEAVEN!
Then we headed over to the Improve to see Jay Mohr...who is hilarious, by the way!!!
Jay Mohr LIVE folks!!! Can I just tell you how fun it is to meet famous people! I don't know why I love it so much, but I get so excited when I see them. I wasn't supposed to take pictures during his act, but I snuck one anyway! Jay Mohr was great! During his sets, I ran into him 3 times! So awesome! Nikki Cox, his wife, was also there....beautiful as always! Good times!
We had a great night! Good times with friends, laughing and having a fun time. Karen is a special friend and I love her dearly! I'm so blessed to have her friendship! Happy Birthday Karen! Love you bunches!!!!

No comments: