Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well, this holiday was a little bit different. My mom's boyfriend and his kids came down from WA to celebrate with us the week before Christmas. We had a great time getting to know the Audets. A few days after they arrived, Ray-Ray proposed to my mom, and they were engaged! They haven't set a date yet, but we're gonna start planning a wedding! Crazy! :) - but exciting! We spent a great deal of time eating (or at least talking about food), visiting relatives, froliking on the beach, having a gingerbread house contest, taking tons of pictures, and just hanging out talking. Good times for sure!
Since my mom will be getting married, this will most-likely be our last Christmas in the house I grew up in. That was a bit depressing for me. But I know that bringing the two families together is going to be great, and the new traditions we will start are going to be very special. I hope you all had as special a Christmas as we did!
Hugs,
Jody

1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

Oh Jody....why did this blog posting make me cry?? SO much news I guess. I am SO happy for your mom....and love the way that you all are supporting her!

HAPPY NEW YEAR my sweet friend....we should catch up sometime....and I would LOVE for you to come to Nashville in the near future!!!!

Im glad you have this blog- it's great to see your pretty face. I love you!!!!