Saturday, April 18, 2009

David home from Iraq


My cousin's son David has been over in Iraq since last summer and he has finally returned! My uncle had picked him up from base and dropped him off at my grandparent's house and we drove out to meet up with them for lunch. We had a nice afternoon catching up with David, as well as visiting with Grandma and Grandpa
(Gma & Gpa with David)Cory, Paige and I sat next to each other at lunch and had some fun goofing off. Cathy, their mom/my cousin, sat down at the end of the table and made known to everyone that she could see my gray hairs from where she was sitting. So sad for me!!! but it did make everyone laugh! :)After lunch we left Gma & Gpa's house and took David out to Yucaipa to visit my other cousin Christy and her family. We chatted, played some pool, ate yummy dinner, and enjoyed David's company. It was nice to see him again and we're all glad that he came home safely! :)

No comments: