Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vasquez Valentine

I just love decorating my house and having parties! (I'm definitely my Gramma's granddaughter! LOL!) So of course I took advantage of this lovely holiday that is upon us called Valentine's Day! With all the cute colors, hearts, and cupcakes, my house is all decked out! And since it was a lot of work doing all the decorating, of course I needed to have a party! So I invited some of the local Vasquez ladies (my two cousins, my two aunts, and my gramma) over for a fun girly night! Yesterday, I spent the day baking and decorating cupcakes and brownies that we gorged on at the party that night. When they arrived, we ate lots of pizza, goodies and ice cream, spent some time in good conversation, and then played some wii. A great night indeed! I'm so glad that I was able to spend this special holiday with the girlies I love!

The GoodiesEveryone needs a Valentine gift!! The Decorations My Vasquez Valentines

No comments: