Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Birthday...

Well its official...I'm now 32 years old!
(and my kitty Cali just turned 5!!)Geesh, I can't believe I'm this old! LOL! You know when you're a kid, you think 32 is ANCIENT!! Haha :) Anyway, I'm looking forward to a new year (not a new year older, just a new year! lol).

My birthday was celebrated with friends and family! My mom was in town, it was nice having her here for my special day. Because I had to work on the actual day of my birth, we celebrated over the weekend on the Saturday before my bday. My mom and I spent the day together shopping, going to the movies, and then the evening was spent with sweet Judi and Melissa. We ate yummy goodies and watched a couple interesting movies that made us laugh because they were so horrible!! :) It was great fun! On my actual birthday (Monday) I went to work. It was a normal day, except a few of my co-workers took me to lunch which was nice. After work my mom and I went to dinner at Red Lobster, where I love eating their cajun chicken pasta! YUM! And my mom gave me a super cute vintage tray! I love it!! :)After dinner I went to my Bible Study, where my sweet friend, Melissa, had baked some delisious cupcakes and gave me some fun presents! It was a great day!
And at a different Bible study later in the week, we celebrated all the August birthdays...fun times!
A few days later I visited my Gramma and we went out to lunch at Bob's Big Boy. They gave me my birthday dessert which was super tasty!!! Aren't birthdays fabulous! heehee :)Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special! I'm truly blessed by each of you! :)

No comments: