Monday, March 7, 2011

forever in my heart

Six months ago we said goodbye to our dear Grandpa Hyde, and this week we said goodbye to our sweet Grandma Hyde who went to be with Jesus on March 3rd.

Two of the most caring and loving people in the world have now been reunited and are made well in the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Although it is extremely sad to have to say goodbye, I am so happy they are both free from pain and suffering.

Today was my Grandma's funeral, it was unreal...I can't believe within six months I have had to say goodbye to both of my Grandparents. They were so amazing and I will miss them so much!!

My Grandma was loving, patient, kind, understanding, humble, creative, giving, hardworking, and God-fearing. She loved her family with all she had, and yet loved her Savior even more! I'm just so happy that she is finally home in the arms of Jesus...no more pain, confusion, loneliness, or sadness...the alzheimers has no more hold on her and she is free! I know she is in a better place and rejoicing! :)

Thank You, Jesus, for saving my soul and making me whole...and for giving me such an amazing family! I am truly blessed!! I will forever remember and love my sweet Grandparents and look forward to the day we will all be reunited again with You in Heaven!! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: