Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Judi's Birthday Dinner

My dear friend Judi had a birthday today...she's 29 AGAIN! :) heehee!! We had dinner at the Outback Steakhouse to celebrate her special day. Here are a few photos from her dinner party:

Her Dinner Party
The cake Luke made for Nanny Judi"Glamour Puss" Card - My gift to Judi, a scarf from Paris!
(its blending in with her shirt, but look hard you can see it)
Tom being silly wearing the scarfHaving Birthday dessert with her grandsonsI love you Judi!!!
and wish you the Happiest Birthday ever! :)
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! I'm so blessed to have you in my life and to be a part of your family!!

1 comment:

selle said...

oh looked like fun! i will let u know about dinner...been hectic with moving and all. you always invite me...thanks for thinking of me. i remember kelly. do you remember kari-can't think of her last name-she played tennis? she lives in chino hills too and i'm always running into her and her 2 kiddies.