Friday, January 23, 2009

unemployment drama

Well, there has been a lot of drama going on trying to get my unemployment claim figured out. Finally, after over a month of working on it, I finally got through to an actual live voice! I can't believe how difficult they make it to get ahold of them. Anyway, the man I was able to talk to was really nice and he had me fax a few pieces of information to him...and then this morning a woman from the EDD called and verified a few more pieces of information. Sounds like I should be receiving a check soon...thank God!!! :) Hopefully soon I can catch up on my rent payments! Anyway, just thought I'd give ya a little update on that. I think its FINALLY cleared up! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

Just got caught up on all your posts. Glad something seems to be moving in the right direction for you. Will continue to keep you in my prayers.