Thursday, July 29, 2010

Living the Dream

For as long as I can remember I have loved to shop at thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets, along the streets on trash day when people are throwing out big items...these days of hunting are my most favorite and exciting! I get such joy out of finding treasures from others junk...their unloved and abondoned items. So I recently started another blog called The Clever Corner that will have my stories about these fun experiences, how I reinvent them and/or transform them into treasures others will appreciate, and also a place where anyone can make an offer to purchase one of these unique pieces.

I am currently creating necklaces using old clip-on earings that I've found at yard sales and flea markets, and broken glass. They are unique, incredibly stylish, and have that vintage flair that so many love! I'm very excited about these pieces and I hope you will be too!

So come on over and check out The Clever Corner to find your new treasure!

I made my first sale last night...what an exciting start to this new journey!

No comments: