Saturday, July 24, 2010

Slumber Party Time!

My sweet friend, Melissa, celebrated a birthday this last week. I wanted to spend some time with her to celebrate her life, so I invited her over for a fun girly slumber party! Its been years since I've had a sleep-over...I think girls should have them no matter what age they are! They are so fun!

I spent the early part of the day baking her a cupcake birthday cake. She loves animals so I made it a animal cookie theme! Gotta love funfetti cake with cookies on top! YUM!

Make a wish!!
We had a great night! When Melissa arrived we wasted no time, we were hungry! So we spent the first part of the evening making a homemade pizzathat tasted so yummy!
We ate goodies, watched movies, and talked a lot (as most girls do! lol). I had a great time with her! Melissa is a special girl, her friendship is a blessing! I thank God for her and the life she's living, and pray that He will guide and direct her in all her years to come!
Happy Birthday Melissa! I love you chica!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are such a sweet friend! I absolutely LOVE the cupcake cake (is that how you say it?:) you made her. The animal cookies topped it off. I love it. Wish I could come over for a slumber party!!!!