Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camping in Carlsbad

Every year growing up, our family would go camping at the beach for two weeks during the summer [1 wk @ Carlsbad & 1 wk @ San Elijo]. So now that I'm all grown up, its so great to be able to continue the tradition and camp with all the same families at the beach during the summer.
I stayed on my friend, Eddie's, campsite with him and his son, his friend Ed and his daughter. They were all great and very generous!
This year, the weather was pretty gloomy...the sun only came out once, the last day! That was a bummer, but we still had a good time. It was chilly down by the water, but we still had fun playing...
I also spent a lot of time shell hunting...I just love seashells! They are so amazing!I always enjoy camping, its a great time of relaxing! I can't wait for next year's trip now! LOL

No comments: