Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cathy's 39th BDay

Cathy turns 39...
Happy Birthday Cathy!
I love you!
For my cousin Cathy's 39th birthday, she wanted to go get pampered. So Cathy, her sister Christy and I spent the day at wonderful Glen Ivy. While Cathy was off getting a massage and a pedicure, Christy and I were relaxing by the pool. It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny! I got a little too much sun that day, but had a great time with my cousins! Christy had to leave early, but Cathy and I stayed the whole day. We went in the sulfur bath (so smelly and gross) and then into the mud pool. Fun times! A little mud never hurt anyone, right?! haha :)And then we spent the rest of the day back at the pool
What a nice day! I'm so glad I got to spend your birthday with you Cathy. It has been so great getting to know you better this year! Not only are you a great cousin, but you truly are a special friend! I love you! Happy Bday Cathy!!!

No comments: