Tuesday, August 18, 2009

bushels, bales, and tails

Today my mom and I went to the Grant County Fair in Moses Lake, WA. It was quite a different fair compared to the LA Fair that I'm used to...much smaller. We actually walked through the whole fair within about an hour and a half. Mom didn't walk however, her knee has been bothering her real bad lately, so I pushed her in a wheel chair today. Here's mom on wheels :)We had a good time at the fair, but once we saw everything it was time to leave...no need to stick around. There wasn't any entertainment going on while we were there and we'd have to wait another hour or so before a bband would start. We did want to see them though, they were called "Brothers from Different Mothers"...I love it! :) Anyway, it was a good day.

I love this photo...I call it "the lonely swing"...this little girl was the only one waiting to ride the swings and they ran it just for her. Yep, a fair of the small town life.



"Incredible Beef"...
Yep, it's time for dinner...where's the steaks?
This next photo needs no explanation, but I like to call it...
"the other cow"a few of the prize winning flowers from the locals


2 comments:

selle said...

rock that cowgirl hat! luv it!!!

Becky said...

Those pic's are awesome! So glad you had fun and got home safely. You should have stopped by on your way home =) next time ; )