Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas @ The Sideboard

The Sideboard is a cute little shop in downtown Upland that is a must visit! They have the cutest things, that are must haves for all women! Well, this evening was their annual Christmas open house. They had super cute decorated Christmas trees out, carolers singing, goodies to snack on, raffles (which I sadly didn't win), and Santa even made an appearance! It was a great evening! My gramma and I made a night of it! We started off with dinner at Vince's Spaghetti, and then a fun evening shopping and visiting with friends at The Sideboard. Here are a few pictures from our fun Christmas night at the cutest store in Upland!Me and My Family - Tom & Judi Matlock (two of the owners of The Sideboard), Aunt Joyce & Uncle Marvin (in town from SC), and my Gramma Vasquez

No comments: