Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Friends...Another Year Older!

K R I S T Y M A T L O C K
Happy Birthday Kristy! You are such a dear friend and I feel so blessed that God brought us into each other's lives. I have enjoyed so much getting to know you these past years and especially this past year. I am so looking forward to more fun times together and growing our special friendship. Thank you for being such a great godly woman and example in my life. I love you and hope you had a very special birthday! I'm so glad that I was able to celebrate with you on your birthday, with lunch at Vinces! Big hugs to you, sweet girl!

L I Z S H O R T S
I also had the pleasure of celebrating Kristy's birthday a second time on a double birthday dinner party, along with my lovely friend Liz! A few of us girlies got together and went to dinner at Lucille's BBQ and got our grub on, celebrating birthdays for two sweet ladies! Liz, you have also been such a great friend over the years! I love you so much and am so glad that not only have we had the great opportunity to be friends, but co-workers as well! I do feel blessed to see you at least twice a week still, even though we don't work together anymore! :) Thank you for being a friend that will be straight up with me, no matter what!...who looks out for me and has my best interests in mind. I so appreciate the fact that you love me despite the bad choices I've made, and you continue to encourage me! You are so special to me! I hope that I can be the same friend to you that you've been to me over the years! I love you chica!
T H E B I R T H D A Y G I R L S

No comments: