Thursday, December 17, 2009

ugly sweater party

I love my friends so much and feel so blessed to have such sweet girls in my life! So I wanted to have a fun special night for us all to get together and celebrate this holiday season. So, what better way then to have an UGLY SWEATER PARTY!!! :) We all dressed in our ugliest Christmas sweaters, and those that didn't had to wear one that I had for them. We ate yummy goodies, had great conversation, and did a fun ornament gift exchange. I got the best ornament...it is a Tampon Angel! Oh my word, so awesome! Of course it was put on the front of my tree for all to see! And then before everyone went home, we took this fabulous group picture with our fun ugly sweaters on! Hopefully cuter sweaters are coming our way for Christmas! lol! :)Even cute little Annie had on an ugly sweater...this picture doesn't show all its uglyness (actually, she looked pretty cute in it! haha)

No comments: