Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

I'm so happy that people in the office decided to dress up today! I LOVE Halloween, the costumes, creativity, kids all excited to get candy....its such a fun day!

The Office Crew...
(from left to right)
Iowan Cowgirl (me) - Jack Sparrow (jeff) - Samuri (billy) -
Architects (deanna & connie) - Palin & McCain (liz & tom)
lunch at Andy's Burgers...me & liz
Palin-McCain-Cowgirl-Samuri
After work, I met up with my friend Carissa. We had a super yummy dinner at Tony's Mexican Restaurant (my favorite mexican food)! We hung out there for awhile...we ate, chatted, let our food digest for awhile...then we left! After dinner with Carissa, I went over to my cousin's house and hung out there for a bit. Paige still had on her costume when I arrived, she looked real cute! I got to see all the kid's candy laid out that they were excited about, and I got to catch up with Cathy and Don. It was good to see them again, it had been about a month since I last saw them (kinda crazy seeing as they live down the street!).
It was a good day!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: