Sunday, November 2, 2008

OUCH!!!

Don't you just hate it when you stub your toe????
I was walking towards the bedroom and stubbed my little toe on the floor heater. It was being looked at a few days ago, to get the pilot light turned on...and it wasn't able to get working at the time. So it was left kinda taken apart. Well, I forgot and walked right into it. It was so painful...you know the kind of pain where it hurts so bad you feel like screaming but nothing comes out? That kind! After about 30 seconds of silent scream, I took a gasp of breath and the real LOUD scream came out (along with a few words that shouldn't have - sorry!) and I was squeezing my foot trying to take the pain away...which, I think it made it worse. Oh, the agony! I will walk more carefully next time!

Look at my poor bruised toe...
(sorry for the ugly foot...I'm in dire need of a pedicure!)

No comments: