Sunday, June 22, 2008

LOADS of....fun?


Oh joy...laundry day!

With the weather being hot like it is (in the 100's) I decided to get out of my hot, unairconditioned house and spend the day at my mom's empty house with her central AC. And since I don't have a washer/dryer at my house, I took my LOADS of laundry with me...7 loads to be exact! I spent the day watching movies on my portable dvd player and cleaning my clothes...Annie was lucky enough to join me as I couldn't bear to put her outside in the heat all day. Of course my mom's house is vacant, meaning nothing to sit on!! A 9 hour day on the floor isn't all its cracked up to be. My butt is still sore! But, being in the house with AC was worth the pain in my butt! Plus, I now have some clean clothes to wear to work!

So, it was a long day...but my 7 loads of laundry are done, my netflix movies are watched, and I was able to stay cool enough not to melt away! Thank GOD for AC!

No comments: