Monday, June 2, 2008

I LOVE MOVIES

This weekend was nice...and busy!
It started off on Friday with a night out with the girls! We went to see the new Sex and The City movie. It was very good...definitely wrapped some things up that were left hanging with the series finale on TV. Then we went to Chevys for some chips & salsa! We, again, had some very deep conversations and ended up staying so late that we closed the restaurant!
Saturday I spent the whole weekend working around my house from 6:30am till about 9:00pm. Still unpacking (which is taking FOREVER) and decorating. I got the guest room all done, just in time for mom's visit this week! My room is almost done and I'm hoping to get it finished within the next couple days.

Sunday I had to run a few errands and then Carissa and I met up and we went to see the new movie What Happens In Vegas, which was pretty funny! - and I think Ashton is very cute too...so it was an eye pleaser! heehee :)
All in all it was a great weekend...but as always, too short!!

No comments: