Thursday, June 25, 2009

boot camp...kicks booty!!!

Whoa! Tonight's Boot Camp with Holly kicked my booty!!!
Bethany Baptist Church offers a free weekly Boot Camp on Wednesday nights for ladies. If you're interested, please leave a comment on this post and I'll give you the information...and here's a link to the church website if you'd like to learn more about what they believe, service times, etc.:
Bethany Baptist Church

Holly's passion for being physically fit and helping others on their journey towards that is inspiring. She's admitted her love for food and eats whatever she wants, but makes sure to work out that much harder to stay fit. She looks GREAT too! Anyway, the Boot Camp offers a variety of exercises in a circuit training way. You start off warming up and then get down to business. I don't necessarily enjoy being pushed so hard, but in the end I feel great! You will too, if you come join us!

What also makes getting together on Wednesday nights for Boot Camp great, is the fellowship with such great women. If you know me at all, you'd know that I wouldn't be excited to exercise, haha :) Its hanging out with everyone that I love! So if you're like me, get off your booty and come on out...even if its just to socialize! You'll not only feel great after the workout, but you will leave feeling connected and your spirits will be lifted. These ladies are great! Please come join us next week, we'd love to see you there! :)

After boot camp tonight, some of us ladies went out for some yummy Quiznos and Cold Stone ice cream. Ok, some of you might think..."what's the point of boot camp if you're gonna go eat afterwards?"...well, hello!!!!! - that's why we exercise, so we can eat! :) hahaha!!! Anyway, that's what we did. And it was yummy!!! More girly time, which is always fun...and then a full belly after a long workout. Lovely!!! THEN...Holly, Thiam and I went to the movies and saw "The Proposal". It was very good, and one I'll probably buy! I LOVE MOVIES! :) Now its 1am and I'm tired, but am here blogging. I think I'll start working towards going to bed now.

But seriously, you ladies should think about joining us on Wednesday nights...I mean come on, where else can you get a booty kickin boot camp for FREE???? :) Do it already! :) See you there!!!

No comments: