Thursday, June 18, 2009

midnight dogs

Well, last night was my night to stay over with my Gramma. I arrived around 9pm and I spent a couple hours just visiting/catching up with my Uncle Duane and Gramma. My Uncle left around 11ish and then Gramma and I continued to chat. At midnight we decided we were hungry and so we made some super-duper yummy chili cheese dogs! There's nothing better...
than a MIDNIGHT snack!!! :)

Am I right?...or Am I right? heehee :)Anyway, we ended up talking till all hours of the night and at around 3am I decided it was time for me to get some much needed beauty sleep! So I went to bed and laid there for a long time...who knows what time I actually fell asleep! Gramma said she didn't go to bed till after 4am (she's a night owl for sure)!
WE'RE PARTY ANIMALS!!
After getting little sleep, we spent our day today shopping! Boy, do we know how to shop! We're two peas in a pod when it comes to shopping! We have so much fun together, its great! Thanks Gramma for a fun-filled day! I love you and look forward to our next slumber party and shopping day! :)

No comments: