Thursday, June 25, 2009

the upland street fair

Tonight little Annie and I strolled along the weekly Thursday night street fair and farmers market in downtown Upland. The crowds were out and the vendors plenty. We enjoyed the music from the band playing in the gazeebo, while checking out the booths and peeking in the stores. I stumbled across a cute little sign that I will hang on my wall at home from the Christine Mason Miller Collection. "everyday a new story begins" - I love it! I found it at the Speckled Hen. I also stopped in at the Sideboard, a super cute store that you MUST check out!, to visit my sweet friend Judi. Then I was off to continue my journey through the fun-filled streets. The flower stands were gorgeous, and Annie and I sat for bit while I indulged on a super yummy carne asada burrito from one of the local vendors. MMMMMMMM, Good!! :) Annie was very popular with the crowd too...she was loved on by many! And with the weather warming up, the summer evening stroll through the street fair was a nice way to kick off the weekend. It was very enjoyable and entertaining. If you haven't checked it out yet this season, you're missing out! Get on out there and enjoy some of what Upland has to offer! We sure had fun! :)

No comments: