Tuesday, June 2, 2009

get'n some exercise

So this week was the start to get'n myself out of the house a bit more and doing some outdoor exercising! My cousins Don and Cathy asked me to go walking with them up in the Claremont hills on Monday. I decided to go with them, but what I didn't realize was how much of a hike this was going to be. Because we all haven't exercised that much lately, we started off with only two miles...one mile up and one mile down. Hopefully we'll be able to do the whole trail soon, its about 5 miles total. Anyway, it was nice being outdoors and in nature! The view on the walk/hike was beautiful and you just feel so energized after you exercise, don't you?!!

Then today we went on a bike ride on the path that goes from Upland to Claremont (it goes all the way to Rancho too, but we started by our houses). Their whole family went on the ride and I met up with them at the path (right inbetween our two houses). We did the ride, which I think was probably a total of 6 miles or so round trip. We stopped in Claremont and had dinner and then rode back. It was fun! I love riding bikes!

Well, its a start!
Hopefully we'll continue to exercise! Lord knows I need to! :)

No comments: