Saturday, June 13, 2009

BUNCO!! let the good times roll...

The women of Bethany Baptist Church had a Bunco night tonight. Ok, so before tonight I didn't think I had played Bunco before. Well I had, but not since high school! So needless to say I needed a refresher! It sounded easy enough with the instructions, but I started off losing pretty bad. But after a few rounds, I got my groove with the dice and started to do pretty well! :) It was a great night...there was food, fellowship with wonderful ladies, lots of laughter, tons of BUNCO's yelled out, and great prizes! It was loads of fun! AND I actually did really well! I tied with a couple other women for the most buncos and so we had a roll-off...unfortunately I rolled a 5 and someone else rolled a 6, so I didn't win the prize. But, my sweet friend had won a prize [a ring] that wasn't her style and didn't think she'd wear, so she gave it to me. How sweet is that! :) Thanks ladies, for inviting me to game night! I look forward to many more evenings spent getting to know you better!

1 comment:

Kristy Matlock said...

Love you Jody...glad you're in my life!