Tuesday, June 23, 2009

relax & refresh

While the cats away the mice will play! heehee :)
My cousins went out of town for a few days and so I took advantage of their pool today! I spent the day lounging and swimming, and enjoying the beautiful weather! Although it did get pretty warm today...hot actually! But the pool was so refreshing! It felt so good to cool off and swim! I found myself sitting in the pool reading magazines more than laying out on the lounge chair. Oh, and it didn't hurt that the hill behind the pool in their backyard is so beautiful, you feel like you're on a tropical vacation while you're laying in the sun with it in view! :) It was a very relaxing and enjoyable day!! I could get used to more days spent like that!!! :)
Thanks for offering me use of your pool, guys...it was a great day!

No comments: