Friday, August 15, 2008

the end of my twenties...

What a great way to finish off my last day in my twenties...

I spent the evening at a worship night at EV Free Fullerton church, singing and praising God. It was so great! My buddy Mark "Hoop-Dog" was there, my co-worker Ryan was in the band on electric guitar, and my boss Jeff and his wife and son were there too.

After that great night of worship, I'm ready to leave my twenties and all that those years entailed...and start fresh in my thirties! One of the songs (hymns) played tonight really hit home for me, with the words "Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe, sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow". What an amazing feeling, knowing that no matter what has happened in my past, God is all forgiving and continues to give us second and third chances. Wow, I really am going into my thirties with a clean slate! I know God has something wonderful planned for my life, and I am looking forward to the unveiling of it all. I'm so grateful to Ryan for encouraging me to go to this worship night...I couldn't have asked for a better way to transition into my thirties! :)

No comments: