Sunday, August 24, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

My cousin Christy turns 40!!!
Last night we had a surprise birthday party for her. She was very surprised! Christy had been looking forward to having dinner that night at Bucca de Beppo with her friends, but instead of dinner at the restaurant...they had the food come to her! All of her friends were there and her family, and she was able to catch up with people she hadn't seen in awhile. She had a good time! :) As did I! I had a great time chatting with everyone, and it was great to catch up with my cousins. My cousin Ricky and his girlfriend Karen were there, and it was really good to talk with them, as I don't get to see them very often. Anyway, the night was a success and Christy was surprised :) I'm glad that her big birthday was made special for her :)
Happy Birthday Christy!
I hope you had a very special and enjoyable 40th!!!
I LOVE YOU! :)

All the party girls! :)
All the party boys with the birthday girl :)My Cousins!!!
Me and Cousin Ricky :)
(sorry, those are the only pics I have...my camera battery died early)

PS...Thank you Stacey again for Annie's little dress - doesn't she look so cute in it? :) This was on our drive this afternoon to go pick up lunch. Annie loves dressing up for her car rides...she even has little black bows in her hair :)

No comments: