Friday, August 15, 2008

Roses Are Red....

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, I'M TURNING THIRTY, AND AM LOVING IT TOO!
I had a special delivery at work today...
my sweet mom sent me some beautiful roses!
Not only did she send me a dozen colorful roses, but a box of chocolates came with it! YUM YUM YUM!
AND...the florist made a mistake and sent a second bouquet!
So I have lots of wonderful flowers keeping me company! :)

Thank you Mom, and Ray-Ray for my present!
I love you guys and wish you were here to celebrate with me!My co-workers also took me out to lunch today to celebrate my birthday! They are so great! Goodies Wednesday,and lunch today! I feel so special!
Thank you Matlock Associates!the gangmy boss feeding me my birthday cherryme and Ryanme and my boss, JeffOlya, Steve, and Tom (my other boss, and friend!)

I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!

No comments: