Monday, August 25, 2008

Simple Pleasures

I left work early today to go to the Dr. for a routine check-up. Lucky me that my doctor's office is out in Newport Beach! So after my apt., instead of sitting in traffic, I headed over to the beach and spent some time enjoying the simple pleasures in life....the waves crashing, kids playing, couples holding hands, watching the sunset, taking photos, fishermen catching dinner, birds eating sand crabs, and the list can go on forever. I had a great night just walking down the pier and enjoying all the sites and smells the beach has to offer. It was so enjoyable.
my favorite part of the day...
it feels like home!
catch of the dayhis last wave of the day (a mini one) :)little birdie on the hunt for sandcrabsoh, to be a kid againsunset swim?
palm tree paradise

2 comments:

Steven said...

Makes me realize how far I am from the beach....I'm jealous!!

Beautiful pictures Jo.

Love you,
Jenny

Reed and Kelli said...

YOUR pictures are amazing! Great job!!! Oh I miss the beach.....even though I didn't spend too much time there. I was too white for that place....I hated to get sun burned. It's still a BEAUTIFUL place...and you captured it well.

When do you leave on your fabulous trip?

xoxo